Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Prayer Offering for weng

I am posting some of the prayers offered for weng from facebook..
There are still a lot more to be posted soon..


 

"The frustrating thing for us is to watch what's going on and not be able to help"

LORD, WE WILL STILL PRAISE YOU EVEN IN OUR DARKEST HOUR, THROUGH THE SORROW & THE PAIN. FOR YOU LORD ARE OUR SURE FOUNDATION AND WE WILL NOT BE AFRAID. WHEN THE STORM COMES WE WILL NOT BE SHAKEN FOR BY YOUR HAND WE ARE SAFE. PLS. CONTINUE TO SUSTAIN OUR JEWEL THROUGH YOUR AMAZING GRACE. WE WILL SEE HER SOON LORD. STRENGTHEN THE HEARTS OF NINANG & NINONG, ARBY, RENZ & MAMA CORS. FILL THE WITH THY PEACE & JOY. IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY WITH MUCH LOVE & THANKSGIVING TO YOUR MOST HOLY NAME. AMEN!
 Arjay Alejo
***************

 I have let go the need to know why and I will take any answer that you will give to us because I know, You know better than us. Lord can you just hug my friend right now, let her feel that she's not alone. She's s fighter but please make her stronger. she doesn't cry that much,but please make her smile.Please hold our hands together so that we won't lose hope. We believe in Your power and divine interference.
from zyra...
*****************

Genesis 12:1-9--Go forth to a land I will show you.
Genesis 28:10-16--I am with you, I will protect you wherever you go.
Tobit 5:17-22--May God in heaven protect you on the way and bring you back safe and sound.
Luke 24:13-35--Jesus approached and began to walk with them.
John 14:1-11--I am the way, the truth, and the life.

He has put his angels in charge of you, to guard you in all your ways.

All-powerful and ever-living God, when Abraham left his own land and departed from his own people, you kept him safe all through his journey. Protect us, who also are yo...ur servants: walk by our side to help us; be our companion and our strength on the road and our refuge in every adversity. Lead us, O Lord, so that we will reach our destination in safety and happily return to our homes.
We ask this through Christ our Lord.
Amen.
Kelly Boyes Amogawin 
***********************
Dear Lord, I will be celebrating my birthday on March 22. My only birthday wish is for my friend Jewel Francisco to return home safe. Only that and I'll be the happiest girl in the world. I know nothing's impossible with You. Please hear my prayer. Amen.
 Piyoyoy Lagera
 *******************










No comments:

Post a Comment